We want you safe and sound during your visit with us, so we are complying with all local and national requirements and guidelines concerning COVID-19. This means that we’ll also be looking to you, our amazing guests, to help ensure the well being of all of us either working or staying at the Inn.
We will constantly be modifying our guidelines, as we navigate these waters, as things shift and recommendations and requirements change, we will update our website accordingly.
Your Role as a Guest of Idlwilde
- Please don’t travel if you have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath. Any guests who exhibit symptoms consistent with the Coronavirus will get a refund and be required to leave. Call us if your plans need to change for health reasons.
- Bring your face mask, and use it in accordance with New York State law and CDC guidelines.
- Respect social distancing regulations by making use of our expansive mansion, lawns, arbor, gazebo and porches.
- Don’t hesitate to talk or text with your Innkeepers, so that we can provide you with updated information, and keep you abreast of any changes at the Inn or our broader community.
Housekeeping and Other Hospitality
- We will be paying special attention to the daily disinfection of all public spaces, including door handles, counter tops, and light switches. To keep us all safe and to assist with the disinfection process, some previously public areas will be off limits to guests during the pandemic.
- During your stay we have suspended in-room housekeeping, unless requested, and have removed non-essential decorative items from all spaces, including pillow shams, throw blankets and pillows. If you request housekeeping during your stay, we ask that you vacate your guest room while housekeeping performs this important work.
Breakfast and Bringing Takeout Back to the Inn
Guests can dine in their room, or in socially distant public spaces at the Inn (outdoor dining preferred when weather allows). Breakfast hours will be expanded to accommodate assigned eating times or socially distant options. The kitchen will be off limits, but we can help you warm leftovers or find utensils, if you need for your takeout meals.
Local Attractions and Activities
We have two fantastic apps that will enhance your experience with us. TouchStay is all about staying at The Idlwilde and Frictionless is about what is open (restaurants, wineries, breweries, distilleries, creameries, cider houses, and what is available to do while here, like hiking, kayaking, and more.)
We're Here for You!
All of us at Idlwilde Inn are committed to your safety and well being. We will continue to provide you with clear communication during this rapidly changing situation and thank you greatly for your patience and flexibility.