We want you safe and sound during your visit with us, so we will continue to comply with all local and national requirements and guidelines concerning COVID-19. This means that we’ll also be looking to you, our amazing guests, to help ensure the well being of all of us either working or staying at the Inn.
We will constantly be modifying our guidelines, as we navigate these waters, as things shift and recommendations and requirements change, we will update our website accordingly.
Your Role as a Guest of Idlwilde
- Please don’t travel if you exhibit symptoms consistent with the Coronavirus. Call us if your plans need to change for health reasons.
- If you feel more comfortable wearing a mask, please bring it with you. Generally, we are maskless, in accordance with New York State law and CDC guidelines.
- There is plenty of space here if you feel more comfortable social distancing on our porch or in our yard.
- Don’t hesitate to talk or text with your Innkeepers, so that we can provide you with updated information, and keep you abreast of any changes at the Inn or our broader community.
Housekeeping and Other Hospitality
- We always pay special attention to making sure both private and public spaces on a daily basis.
- Our housekeeping team will only be entering your room after you have left for the day, so that they can perform their important work.
Bringing Takeout Back to the Inn
Feel free to use out plates and utensils on the porch or in the dining room.
Local Attractions and Activities
We have a fantastic app that will enhance your experience with us. TouchStay is all about staying at The Idlwilde and what’s open (restaurants, wineries, breweries, distilleries, creameries, cider houses, and what is available to do while here, like hiking, kayaking, and more.) Also, check out our latest summer activities blog for an insider’s guide on how to best spend your summer vacation here in the Finger Lakes.
We're Here for You!
All of us at Idlwilde Inn are committed to your safety and well being. We strive to provide you with clear communication regarding your stay and thank you for your patience and flexibility.